Since 2008 providing Comprehensive Turnkey Infrastructure Work for GSM Sites including.
- Site Surveys.
- Negotiations with the Owners.
- Consultant Reports.
- Site Documentations.
Civil Works - 800 Sites
- Supply and Installations Roof Top Towers: 3 Legged Grid Masts, Wall Mounted Poles and Self Supporting - None Penetrating Poles.
- Supply and Installations of Monopoles - 30 M.
- Greenfield / Dessert Towers - 35 M / 45 M / 60 M.
- Equipment Containers: Fitted with Air conditioners, Fire Protection Systems, Electrical Power Systems and Lighting, Cable Trays and Earthing Systems.
- Diesel Generators: Single Generators and Twin Generators.
- Temporary Sites ( GRDS ) – 30 M.
- Camouflaged Structures like Palm Trees, Bill Boards, Water tanks, and Minarets etc.
- Site Fencing (including Foundations and Leveling).
- All Associated Civil Works.
- Completed till now approx. 600 Sites.
- Internal and External Works which include Installation and commissioning of Base stations antennas, Feeder Cables, Cable Trays, BTS, Rectifiers and Battery Banks.
- Installations commissioning and alignment of Microwave links.
- Power Upgrades.
- Upgrades / Relocations / Swaps.
- Site Design Documents.
- 2G expansion - 750 Sites.
- 3G Expansion - 600 sites.
- Zain GSM LTE project - 900 sites.
- SRAN Project for Wataniya 320 Sites.
Field Maintenance Services
Hayat Communication is doing First line maintenance of STC VIVA Network covering 1600 Sites.
The Corrective /remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of both active and passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Critical Alarms – Power failure, DG failure, and smoke, fire, BSS, & MW network.
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature, VSWR, Sector down etc.
- Minor Alarms – tower light alarm, low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc.
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by FLM teams and verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of both active and passive components of the sites. During PM all active and passive site components are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance . The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Antenna Systems, BTS Equipments, Transmission equipments, RF signal cables etc.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc.
- Diesel generators.
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.
- Civil structures like shelter, tower, antenna structures, fence, gate, ladder and Cleaning of sites – monthly for desert sites & quarterly for other sites.
- Fuel Sensors installed inside the fuel tanks are set in advance to give the remote indication at the desired level of fuel remaining inside the tank.
- Fuel filling is managed on daily basis with a planned sites and dates for periodically filling of the fuel tanks as per requirements.
- Advance arrangements are worked out with Fuel suppliers to get the seamless flow of work and refueling of DG tanks at required Sites.